Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What the?

I have no idea what I am doing. I suppose I just decided that I'd go ahead and set this blog up, and post something. During my many sleep deprived nights recently I have been going after freebies. That led to creating a facebook page, which I never intended to do. I then decided to try cloth diapering, I've considered this in the past, but always thought it'd be too expensive upfront, and tons of extra laundry. However, I've been noticing a downward trend in quality of disposables and an upward trend in the price! So in my quest to learn more, I've found many FB pages with blogs attached, with great giveaways. I need all the help I can get! Both with the cost of the things, and trying different brands. So I created this blog, to follow their blogs. So here I am. I doubt this will have much on it, as I am fairly busy with my little ones.
When I do post things, it's almost guaranteed not to make a lot of sense. I haven't slept at night (not well anyway) in a VERY long time. I liken my current sleep situation to torture via severe sleep deprivation. My youngest is now 8 1/2 mths, and has yet to truly sleep at night. She tends to enjoy staying up until (in general) no earlier than 4am. However most days it's more like 6-8am. Which is SUPER cool, because I have a 20 1/2 mth old as well.
This week it happens to be worse, the baby is sick. Her nose is draining constantly, so she can't breathe well. And everytime I put her down she's really flipping out.
Oh well. There you have it a blog posting. Not sure if that's even what this is supposed to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment