Sunday, August 7, 2011

sleepless nights.....

For the last 7 nights, possibly more the sleep issues have increased. My youngest now sleeps, at random times for 2 hrs, and then stays up for 5-8 hrs before finally giving in. The earliest Ive laid down for the 2 hr nap is 12am, the latest...well its almost 5, and we are still up. The earliest Ive been able to lay down for actual sleep was about 9:45. That only happens if her sister is still sleeping, ready for a nap (because she woke up at 5:30?!), or is at her nana's house.
I really dont understand it. She is visibly tired, and grumpy. Then magically wide awake again! Its bizarre to me. Thank God I get some sleep. But its no joke, sleep deprivation messes up your body, your functions, your stomach, pretty much everything.
Im really hoping that I get this straightened out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment